Rabaud Grader Blades
Rabaud produce a range of 4 grader blades suitable for tractors from 50-150HP, and also telescopic handlers, with widths from 1.5m to 2.5m with optional extensions. Light, Standard and Heavy and for telescopic handlers Bull. The blades can be mounted front or rear on tractors and feature manual or optional hydraulic adjustments. Extemely strong manufacturing, idea for grading-off forest tracks after harvesting operations, forest road maintenance, levelling ground and can be fitted with a rubber edge for snow ploughing in the winter.
Wide range of 10 models for getting a machine suiting your needs
More versatility thanks to various attachments
Interchangeable wearing blade in special steel
More movements : inclination, rotation and offset (no offset and inclination on LIGHT model with simple adjusments (no tools needed)
More sturdiness during intensive works : strong frame, very thick
Use your blade all along the year for various works:
• LEVELLING tracks and country roads
• CLEANING yards, animal housings, roads
• BANKING UP ditches, drainage trenches
• SNOW REMOVAL thanks to the option snow blade
• MAKING drainage channels and DREDGING ditches
• DIVIDING and LEVELLING sand, gravels, ground, embankment
• EARTHWORK, EXCAVATION, etc.